May 2, 2011

Gboost: boost your pc for gaming

Sometimes our pc needs a little boost to play some (new) games.
We can't increase pc performances, but we can free some work to the cpu killing useless tasks, freeing memory and doing other operations.

After clicked the Boost button we can Restore the pc in the previous condition.
Save your works before boosting!


You can set what do you want to close or not.
Leave default. 

I'll try this tool with Dead Space that has a dancing framerate in my pc (and my graphic card is innocent!).
EDIT: Ok, with GBoost Dead Space earns a more stable framerate!

This is the link:
http://www.gzero.com/gboost/home.html

5 comments:

  1. on Dead Space: a more stable framerate in my old pc.
    I think is very usefull on online fps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll test it out as well.. see how it goes and repost here after..

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...