May 25, 2011

2012 for Windows 8 (maybe)


CEO Ballmer: 



"next generation of Windows systems was coming out in 2012"

Developers, developers, developers... developers everywhere


I don't know if some of you have already seen the Win8 builds with unlocked features...
Until now, these features are found:
- Ribbon interface;
- Metro interface for some parts;
- Patter Logon (login with clicking a pattern in a grid of cubes);
- Application store;
- Tablet support.


I hope that these feature will be added:
- virtual desktops;
- facial recognition with Kinect support.

What do you want from the new Windows OS?

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy with windows7. So I dont really need anything new : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on XP. Liek a boss! :D

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...