May 9, 2012

Your temperatures in the taskbar

I tried several softwares, but Open Hardware Monitor is ok for me.
I used HWMonitor, but for some reasons that I don't know it shows me only the mobo temps.

So I downloaded OHM to keep an eye on fans and temperatures (summer is coming...) and it works like a charm.


You can active a gadget on your desktop or put values (like cpu temp, cpu fan etc...) in your traybar.



Obviously to do this, the program must be in the background.
This does not pose any problem or slow down, just select the options on "Options":
- Start minimized
- Run on windows startup



Right click on the value in the traybar to change color or show other options.


Download: http://openhardwaremonitor.org/

1 comment:

  1. I tried several softwares, but Open Hardware Monitor is ok for me.
    I used HWMonitor, but for some reasons that I don't know it shows me only the mobo temps.

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...