May 16, 2012

[Nostalgia Ps1] : Soul Reaver #1

This time... Soul Reaver (1999)!!
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver is the second chapter of the Kain saga.
Do you remember the original first chapther (Blood Omen - 1996)?
I have old memories about it, never played, but I remember the solution written in a PC magazine...
Soul Reaver is the adventure of Raziel, killed by Kain, interesting uh?
This game was released for Playstation in 1999 and I remember I had a demo version, but few years ago I found the original CD. (I have a pc version too, but it doesn't work very well)
It's time to play it!



The intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFiLNc46jAM

Let's start! (Follow the blog for the #2 part and the other updates)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...