August 1, 2012

The X-Files gaming

I remember the first X-Files game for Playstation 1...


and I remember that the memory card was corrupted (fuc*) when I was in the second disk.
Disappointed and frustrated I played it no more.


For the Playstation 2 there is The X-Files: Resist or Serve


Some screens...

X-files intro

My Ps2 is gone, so... I'm playing on emulator, but is slow as shit: fault of my computer (damned single-core).
I must find a way to play it decently... I like too much X-Files series and this game looks promising.

2 comments:

  1. Another blog published a post that happened to be tweeted by someone who Tony Robbins follows, and when he tweeted it to his almost 2 million followers - boom - instant viral success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who Tony Robbins follows, and when he tweeted it to his almost 2 million followers - boom - instant viral success.

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...