April 2, 2012

Jurassic Park Trespasser


During my research of old and unknown games I stumbled across on:

Jurassic Park: Trespasser

so 
I retrieved it.

It's based on "The Lost World" and was released in 1998 (I didn't play this game at those times).

The start location...

It looked nice, but the controls made ​​me change my mind soon.
After an hour of play I have a headache that deformed my skull

I feel sick.


You are a cute barrel... cuuuteeee




With the left mouse button you can use your hand/arm and with the right mouse button you can pick up objects.
If you move your mouse you move the girl's hand/arm, so you can slap your enemies with a wood stick or something else.
Yeah, good idea, but... my eyes, my brain...

Die!!
Ops, I'm dead.
 It's a strange FPS, I called it FPBV (first person boobs viewer):


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...