April 10, 2012

Dead Space is dead


I installed Dead Space after 2/3 years because I never ended this game and some days ago a voice in my head said "play and finish it".
My last savegames put me after the infirmary... ok!
I love this game: there is no Hud, good action moments, good plot, good management of lights/shadows.

After the end of the game I restart it with the Level 6 suite... so much fun!

So... it's screenshots time! (They start from my last old savegame)


Screenshots are a large number so click the title or the following link to see the full post... (if you never played the game... spoilers inside)



Accessing  zero-gravity room.


 Tentacles...

 Changing RIG suite

TERM device for upgrading weapons and other devices...

Videologs...

 Me neither...

 Is this Star Wars?

My pillow...

During the game there are crazy guys still alive in the Ishimura, but they are sooo mad...

 Ok, I'm using this screen like a wallpaper.

Guardians...

 I love reading all those sentences on the walls...


Argh, another time!

FFFFUUUUU

If the glass doesn't break...

The bathroom is very clean, I wash
my hands, yeah...

Another good wallpaper...

Are you ok?

Take this son of a *****

Use this to translate weird messages...

Mommy are you there?


Dat bitc*...

A boss...

His waifu...

Put the radiotransmitter in the rock...

The hole in that planet is caused by Hishimura ship. You have a big rock under you...



Vandals!
deadspace.ea.com/ibelieve is 404 :(

Take this!

Before...

... after

Unitology guys... dead with a knife in their heads...

 Moar...

Hi Temple, are you fine?




A mess...

Very really good use of lights/smoke, etc...




Officers' quarters



Little gold Ishimura ship...

Inside the little ship.

doors... how do they work?

Uhm... ok



Wall guy...

The manufact


It's all dirty there...



Zero gravity ftw.

Not my fault...

Wait mee!!



It does not seem alright







Oh-oh, what the hell....




I can't destroy your face, this glass is so strong...

What...

Oh-oh...

Damn!

Time to go home...

I'm alone and safe in the space ♫

There isn't a tv tuner in this computer...

Restarting the game...  how much meat.

Hey you... are you ok?

Too much wasted space for a TAC.


 A fresh air explosion...



Uhm... you are so... flat...

Yeah, a saw in his cest could be very useful...

Do you have overclocked this computer man?

What a mess...

3 comments:

  1. I love this game: there is no Hud, good action moments, good plot, good management of lights/shadows.

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...