May 23, 2013

Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis [nostalgia]


ScummVM (or Steam) and you can play this old, but beautiful adventure by LucasArts, the longest as someone told me.


Have not you ever tried it?
Jokes, beautiful environments and is not linear as it seems, the best part is that the AI ​​varies certain puzzles.

Well, you can't expect too much, it's from 1992!


Ok, let me conclude this so then I will play the previous chapter:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure


Time to dig tombs and whatever.

1 comment:

  1. This is really attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to in quest of extra of
    your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    Also visit my blog: book of ra kostenlos online ohne anmeldung spielen

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...