January 24, 2013

[Nostalgia] Martian Gothic: Unification #1

Martian Gothic pc

I'm trying to play this old game (2000), but controlling the main characters is really painful.
Mars + station + dark presences + a reconnaissance mission...
There are all the elements for a good survival horror with a storyline a bit obvious perhaps, but it can fascinate.


Well... and now?
I'm so beautiful...
Can't rape a corpse...
This guy has no sense at all...
Curtains 1998: yeah, funny
I need you to cuddle me ♥
I do not know if I will continue ... controlling three characters around the station can be interesting, but it's also a beautiful pain in the ass.

Edit: aw god, enemies have the magnetic attack, you are 2 meters away from one of them and TACK! he's biting your back. Ah, finally weapons...

2 comments:

  1. This game feeds my nightmares, and not because it's a survival horror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea wasted in an awful realization...

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...