November 13, 2011

Tv-Series: what I saw!

I want to spend a post to list all the tv-series I saw in the last 2 years... some are "rewatches" (like X-Files, etc...).
(Not in the right order...)
  • Firefly
What a pity, only one season
  • Doctor Who (2005 season to last)
  • Fringe
  • Supernatural
  • The Event
  • BattleStar Galactica
  • TwinPeaks
  • Misfits
  • The Fades
  • Leverage
  • Visitors "V"
  • Human Target

  • The walking dead (new season eh?)
  • DollHouse
  • Smallville (8° season... can't watch new ones without puking)
  • Lost Room 
  • Heroes
  • Paradox

  • Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • Lost
  • Invasion

  • Flash Forward
  • Defying Gravity
  • Personas Unknown
  • Millennium 
I love this episode!
  • X-Files
  • Buffy the vampire slayer
  • Angel (last season...:puke:)
  • Warehouse 13

Now I'm watching... Farscape!

I love Rygel, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...