October 17, 2011

Waiting for the new Tomb Raider


I am a big fan of the Tomb Raider saga, I have played the first trilogy on PlayStation (95>99) and then the other chapters like:
- Tomb Raider 4
- Tomb Raider Chronicles

One year ago I have played "Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness" for PC, this chapter was a bit underestimated, but I like it so much.

The new generation games like:
- Tomb Raider Legend
- Tomb Raider Underworld
are nice games that I suggest, but the best is "Tomb Raider Anniversary", the remake of the original Tomb Raider. Awesome remake.



Some screenshot from my FRAPS directory, enjoy them.
Nostalgia incoming.


It's now ~3 euro on Steam, what are you waiting for?


Graphic is a bit old (2007), but is nice, only one problem for me: shadows.
Shadows are like with DirectX8.1beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...