September 17, 2011

What I hate #1

In the computer world:

  • App word:
I fucki** hate this word, "app".
My hate destroys me every time I hear "app".

iOs has "apps"
there is an "app" for everything
Android has "apps"
"app"-stores
Chrome has "apps" (extensions-plugins-someothershittyword)
This OS has "apps"
did you download this "app"?

And now...

Microsoft has called programs ... applications? None. Software? None. User software? None.
APPS!!!

Kill me! I don't deserve to live
It's all so trendy-fashion-casual!

  • Facebook integration
I hate with all my heart software that want integrate Facebook functions or Facebook account.
"Like Button" is ok, but your Skype account linked to the Facebook account linked to the Google account linked to the Firefox account linked to the Live account linked to the Blogger account linked to the Youtube account linked to the Steam account linked to Facebook account integrated in your Office suite is MADNESS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...