June 2, 2011

What the font is this?

If you need to know what font is used in a text/image you should visit this site:

http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

You can upload an image o simply type the image URL (if the image is hosted somewhere).

Let's try:

1) I wanna know what is the font I've used in this image, so I copy-paste the URL in the textbox.
2) click continue
3) the page ask if the recognized text is correct, check (and fill with correct letter) and continue...


Says "Helvetica Rounded Bold", but the "C" letter is a bit more closed....

Uhm... another try with... Comic Sans


Found!


Very usefull!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.. actualy might be very useful for me when doing my text graphics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this a few times, very helpful site!

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...