April 30, 2011

Re3: other screenshots

In the last part of the game, in the factory, you can obtain this weapon:


Simply modify your Facility Key in the radiation-machine near the watersample-test and then use the key in the closed locker situated in the room under the lab.
You can access in this room using the E-Card in the elevator in the "steam room".


I am a bit dead
\



PS: I have finally the REC:Veronica game for Ps2 (original copy 8-)  ).
Somebody tells me REC:V sucks, but doesn't matter, I want to play it.

6 comments:

  1. Always loved the Resident Evil series, I don't think it ever stops being fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice screanshots!I love the old RE games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had that gun in CS :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive heard great things about this game but have never played it. i guess i should get on that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocket vs zombie who win ? XD

    ReplyDelete

You can add your comment anonymously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...